Woman who makes money seducing men online, explains how she does it

A woman who makes money seducing men online, has revealed what the job really involves - and the most bizarre requests she has ever received.

Single mum Elysia Downings can make up to £72,000 a year and says the job has made her the "happiest she's ever been".

The 28-year-old, from Buxton in Derbyshire, charges punters £3.99 a minute to watch her get her kit off and perform various erotic acts online.

She has around 500 subscribers, with some loyal fans dishing out thousands of poundsto see her private broadcasts from her bedroom.

And she admits you've "got to have a sense of humour" if you want to do it.

"You need to let go and not have any worries. It's all in our heads," she said.

In just one week, Elysia, who has a six-year-old son, earned £4,200 in the run-up to Christmas.

On average, she aims to make £500 a day for two to three hours work - and this is on top of the income she makes from her online lingerie and sex toy shop, Betsy Boudoir.

Despite earning around £6,000 a month - after the camming sites take a percentage - the mum says she does not live a life of luxury and is careful with her money having been in debt before.

She shuns designer clothes for high street clobber and is always on the lookout for a bargain and reduced sticker items.

"I'm saving as much money as possible," she said.

"Hopefully I am going to retire by the time I'm 40, which by that time my son will be 18, so I can enjoy life and not have to worry about work."

She first dipped her toe into the webcam waters last year after seeing an article and signed up to agency, Off the Record Models.

Surprisingly some of her clients are usually more interested in talking and want a 'girlfriend experience' - not anything sexual.

But Elysia will still be wearing stockings and lingerie that are "revealing but leave something to the imagination".

This includes lacy black babydolls or red bodysuits so she can 'channel her inner Pamela Anderson.'

She said:

"At first it took a little while to build up the clients, but I love the freedom it gives me. "It's just like any business; you get out what you put in.

"And I really don't think it's all to do with attractiveness. It's just about being a businesswoman - and I've had years of practise seducing men."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...