Davido Is My Dream Husband - Actress, Sonifoxy

Sonia Nwankwo, better known as Sonifoxy is a fast rising actress and singer whose melodic voice has stated that Davido is her dream husband.

Davido Is My Dream Husband - Actress, Sonifoxy

In this interview with Pearlsnews.com, the Anambra State born movie starlet speaks on the challenges of a Nigerian actress, plans to hit Texas, USA for The African Film Festival, relationship and lots more.

When asked about her Entertainer crush, the beautiful actress said: " Hmmm well, I love a lot Nigeria Entertainers due to the fact that we are taking it by force , but I think when it comes to crushing, I would just go for David Adeleke popularly known as Davido (laughs).

I think he is in a serious relationship which is very much visible. But if, our path crosses and he is my Destined husband, why not? I will marry him all over.

I sre nothing wrong marrying a younger lover. Age is nothing but a number, if a younger lover will make me happier and contented so be it." She gushed.

Continuing, the actress said any man that wants to marry her must be "Very patient , loving, understanding and above all Godfearing. I don't care about his pockets or looks. Those things can be worked towards. There are not primary."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...