Unemployed man returns missing wallet with Pounds and Nairas notes to the owner in Lagos

Unemployed man returns missing wallet with Pounds and Nairas notes to the owner in Lagos
An unemployed engineer has been praised for his integrity after he found a missing wallet and returned it to the owner.

Instagram user, @cutiebidey, who owns the wallet, wrote:

This man right here is my HERO. I can't believe we still have truthful people like this in Lagos. I lost my wallet on Saturday, since then I had been disturbed and praying to find it. In it I have 20pounds and some naira notes. This man came to my office and brought my wallet intact, nothing was missing, this man rejected what I gave him in return.

Please help me pray for him that he will never lack any good thing in his life, I asked few questions and he said he had been out of job for over a year, please is you have any job for him send me a message. Let's celebrate a HERO. He is an engineer, he used to work for a network provider before he was laid off. Pls tag all the celebrities, let's help this man.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...