Twitter users react after doctor revealed that he has a 12-year-old rich female patient crushing on him

Twitter users react after doctor revealed that he has a 12-year-old rich female patient crushing on him
A medical doctor has been called out on Twitter after he wrote that he has a rich 12-year-old patient who is crushing on him.

Doctor Val said the girl would refuse to take her injections except he's the one attending to her. He also said that the girl promised to buy him a PS4 on his birthday, which is also Valentine's day.

He went on to shame adult women for not being able to do what a child is willing to do for him.

He wrote:

I have a Rich 12 yrs old Female patient who cannot take her I.V drugs except her Fine Doctor (Dr Val??)attends to her, And she promised to buy me a PS4 on My Birthday (feb14).
What all this Agbaya aunties cannot do, God is using a 12 yrs old?

Dr Val's tweet wasn't well received and a number of Twitter users have called him out for boasting about an underage girl's infatuation, rather than discouraging her.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...