I know people who travel once and take pictures to last a year - Actress Tonto Dikeh

I know people who travel once and take pictures to last a year - Actress Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh has got a piece of very kind and really important advice for her fans which includes them not getting carried away and fooled by what they see on social media.

The movie star made this known via her Instagram page. In a post, she talked about how people shouldn't get deceived by photos and lifestyles posted by on social media. She went on to caption the post with a quote that is worth reading;

"Don't be fooled nor be pressured to live on the fast lane...I know people(MALE AND FEMALE) who travel abroad once a year and take pics to last the gram for a year(Slowly releasing them to make us feel they travel every day!! I know people(MALE AND FEMALE) who change 4times on a one time trip on a PJ for pics and post them periodically and we feel they travel every Sec in style...

"No pun intended "BUT THIS IS TO SAY NEVER WANT ANYONE LIFE, WORK YOUR LIFE AT YOUR PACE...Don't get intimidated by any ones success..for all you know you cld be worth more that the life you envy or wish! LOVE YOU ALL. Good morning folks," she wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...