Lady Calls Out Boyfriend Who Dumped Her After She Made Okro Soup Of N10K For His Family

Lady Calls Out Boyfriend Who Dumped Her After She Made Okro Soup Of N10K For His Family
A young lady has just taken to Facebook to call out her boyfriend who dumped her after seeing the okro soup she cooked for him and his family.

She also added that the moment was the first time she would be meeting his immediate family members.

According to Ntiwunka Jessica, her boyfriend has not called her after she left his house. Jessica also disclosed that she made use of her money in preparing the meal but her boyfriend was going to do a refund. She made okro soup and eba.

Her post reads: "Hanty susu please approve, I want justice ooo. So this guy that wants to marry me called me on Saturday to come make food for the whole family and also introduce me to the parent, then I asked for money to buy foods stuffs that I will be needing, he said I should use mine that he would refund later, I said Ok, after making the sweet soup and Eba, I left, up until now this guy has not picked my call nor call back, infact I don't want to marry again ooo, all I want now is my 10k I used for the soup ooo, pls my wobe children how do I get it back."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...