Harrysong calls out twin brothers who pretended to be a 'single mother' to win a giveaway on his page (Video)

Harrysong calls out twin brothers who pretended to be a 'single mother' to win a giveaway on his page (Video)
Singer, Harrysong has taken to his page to call out twin brothers who scammed him by pretending to be a single mother to win a giveaway on his page.

Sharing a video where the boys were caught, Harrysong advised the boys to desist from fraud saying, 'I keep telling young people: you don't need to steal or defraud people to be successful in life, just be a bit patient and trust in your journey'.

I did a giveaway for journey story on this page & these boys used a fake page & pretended to be a single mother with a baby, my manager found out it was a scam & we got them eventually after the money had been transferred to them.

Please shun fraud & don't use your bad attitude to block other people's opportunities, there's dignity in labor. There's risk in fraud, if I was a bad person I for do them strong thing.

See the video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...