Stop making a mockery of Linda Ikeji's life- Matse Uwatse begs Nigerians

Stop making a mockery of Linda Ikeji's life- Matse Uwatse begs Nigerians

Former OAP turn food blogger, Matse Uwatse has lent her voice to the ongoing heavy bashing blogger Linda Ikeji is receiving online over her baby daddy issues.

The mum of one took to her Instagram page moments ago saying:

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I normally keep my mouth shut on most issues...not because I can't talk but because I just want to maintain my peace.

Well...before you start saying "Wetin concern Food blogger with current happenings." May I remind you that first, I am a broadcaster before anything else. So I know when to speak up... and if I want to.

Early this morning I saw a video with a caricature of Linda Ikeji singing a rather stupid song composed by a very stupid composer. Whose sole aim is to make a ridicule of Linda. This made me feel so sad. That a person could sit down, create and edit a video to shame another. That is so loooooooow.

Bia! Na she be the first person to born for person? Is she the first to have a love that went wrong? Well I have and many of you ladies out there have had men who treated you badly...am I telling a lie? So why make mockery of this woman's life? Is it because she is wealthy? Do I smell envy and jealousy? That so many of you with terrible lives and living have now made a carnival of shame for her.

This is a lady who has worked so hard for everything she has... and has never been stingy with her blessings. Helping younger girls to achieve and is always caring for the ailing and needy. Why don't you herald her good deeds.

She is a role model to many...but aren't role models humans? Don't they make mistakes? ARE YOU PERFECT? Answer for yourself and your God.

So many of you have looked at some instagram celebrities you admire and screamed "GOALS" on their pages, haven't they in one way or another disappointed you? THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE HUMANS. We are not perfect...we just strive to be good people and in trying to be good people, we make mistakes...loads of mistakes. It is how you bounce back after a mistake that matters.

Please let Linda Ikeji be. She is trying to be good and is trying to survive just like you and I.

For everyone who happily posted images and videos to degrade her...it will come back to you. If you had a happy life and are content with yourselves, you wouldn't bother wanting to give another pain...whether they deserved it or not.

It is well.

#LetLindaBe #LetLindaBe #LetLindaBe"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...