Durex shades Linda Ikeji after she got pregnant and dumped by her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi

Durex shades Linda Ikeji after she got pregnant and dumped by her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi
It seems like Durex company is shading blogger Linda Ikeji, after she revealed that she was dumped by her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi after she got pregnant.

The popular blogger in a lengthy blog post revealed that her and Sholaye Jeremi are no longer together, also stating that he is not married and never been. She wrote;

The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi. To be honest, at some point I thought he was my final bus stop but you know how life happens...lol. Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter. Sadly for our son Jayce, it's the kind of chapter that can't ever be opened again.

However Durex who shaded Linda Ikeji over the post, stated that they know it's a slippery season so y'all should stay woke.

See their post below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...