Did Linda Ikeji fake her engagement? - Nigerians ask after shocking revelation of Sholaye Jeremi dumping her

Did Linda Ikeji fake her engagement? - Nigerians ask after shocking revelation of Sholaye Jeremi dumping her
Linda Ikeji finally supposedly came clean about the circumstances surrounding the birth of her son and the internet is currently having a field day.

People are questioning everything from her "engagement" back in March which was announced by her sisters, Laura and Sandra on Instagram, to her allegedly putting up her Banana Island house for sale because she was moving into her husband's house. (Click HERE to read story)

The question most Nigerians have been asking since her Sholaye Jeremi dumping revelation is, "Did Linda Ikeji fake her engagement?"

Recall that we reported earlier that Linda Ikeji disclosed that her baby daddy dumped her and became so wicked to her, after she got pregnant for him.

However at some point in her lengthy disclosure, she stated that they planned a traditional marriage but never disclosed if she got proposed to by her estranged baby daddy, as details she revealed in her story showed that Jeremi dumped her without engaging her.

She wrote;

"Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn't follow through and then he switched. He began to treat me with so much hate and aggression that I and my family had to cut him off completely".

While some Nigerians are asking now if Linda Ikeji faked her engagement, others are saying she is facing karma as she criticized baby mamas in the past.

Here are some tweets below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...