'My belle has made more hits than your entire career' - OAP Dotun tells a troll who attacked him on Instagram

'My belle has made more hits than your entire career' - OAP Dotun tells a troll who attacked him on Instagram

Some fans of Nigerian celebrities are now fond of taking to social media to call out the actors and musicians over their looks.

They do not care how the celebrity will feel about their negative comments as long as they have cleared their conscience.

These celebrities also do not waste time at slamming anyone who tries to drag down their reputation on social media and do not care how many people gets dragged in the process.

Nigerian on-air personality, video jockey, actor and media entrepreneur Oladotun Ojuolape Kayode popularly known as Do2dTun and an instagram user have many Nigerian cracking up as they fight dirty on social media.

Do2dTun has just been dragged on Instagram. He shared a shirtless photo of himself and a male fan came to insult his looks.

According to the Instagram follower identified as @capitalTKO, he disclosed that the Nigerian on-air personality should hit the gym because of the size of his belle.

Without wasting much time, Do2dTun in anger fired back at the instagram user who is also a fast rising rapper as he told him that his 'belle has made more hits than your entire career'.

See screenshot below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...