Mosunmola Filani slams fan who body shamed her

Nollywood actress, Mosunmola Filani slams a fan who called her fat.

The actress posted a picture of herself on Instagram and reacting to the photo, the fan praised her for looking good but told her to shed some weight because she is getting fatter.

The fan who said she is an admirer of the actress felt it was in her place to advice her on her weight but the actress who is tired of the body shaming talks fired back.

The actress wrote, "am now fat and it's a sin Abi? How does it affect you please.

"Pls pls and pls, stop this rubbish on my page. U are fat, u are now fat, u are getting fat...How does it affect u or your family, ur success or ur business.

"Alara ni ara oro oun, iwo ni oku aisun, oku aiwo. If you don't like my size, then stop admiring me, are u my husband?

"U don't buy clothes for me, definitely f u are in charge of feeding me, u would have stopped giving me food.

"If u have someone with my kind of stature in ur family, will u kill the person?

"Am size 16.....so? What if am size 22...u will go and jump off the bridge?

The fan who felt sad with what she said and how the actress reacted, was quick to apologize because she did not mean to insult or body shame the actress and the actress is very beautiful and she wishes she was as beautiful.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...