"I wish we were from different parents so I can marry you" - Regina Daniels to her brother as she celebrates him on his birthday

Today Nollywood actress Regina Daniels' brother is celebrating his birthday and the teen actress has taken time out to celebrate him.

'I wish we were from different parents so I can marry you' - Regina Daniels to her brother as she celebrates him on his birthday

The 18-year-old actress shared photos of her hugging her brother and she revealed that she would have loved to get married to him had he not been her brother. She went on to ask God to bless her with a husband like him.

'I wish we were from different parents so I can marry you' - Regina Daniels to her brother as she celebrates him on his birthday

In her words;

Sometimes i wish we were from different parents so i can marry you But i love the part of my life that we are siblings. God should bless me with a man just like you when am ready to get married Happy birthday to my other half, my twin brother, my partner in crime, you are many in one Pls fam help me wish my king a happy birthday @realsammywest

Recall Regina Daniels' brother survived a car accident, after the car he was driving somersaulted three times, leaving the scene unhurt and without a scratch.

The young actress took to her Instagram page to thank God for sparing the life of her brother, saying;

'Accident is a bastard
God i thank you for the life of my brother...... not all accidents have testimonies
Brother as nothing happened to you today, nothing will happen to you again
The shock of hearing you are in the hospital, i can never bear
You are my king, God gat you, i gat u, your full family gat u @realsammywest'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...