I can't date a guy who doesn't use an iPhone - Nigerian Lady

A Nigerian Lady, identified as Chilala has announced for those who care to listen that she can in no way date or be with anyone who doesn't use an iPhone.

Taking to her social media page on Twitter, with the handle, @Chilala_km, she simply wrote: "I know this is stupid but I can't date or be with someone that doesn't use an iPhone"

Her post has since garnered retweets and several reactions with many Nigerians slamming her.

Meanwhile, another Nigerian Lady who urinated on her boyfriend's bed has shared her story with relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin.

Here's what he wrote: "Joro, I did the most stupid thing in my life today. So I have been dating my boyfriend for 5 months now, I went to see him at his place yesterday and he asked me to spend the night, which I did."

"Joro, we had so much fun all through the night and only for me to wake up this morning to see that I urinated on the bed"

"Joro the bed was full of my urine. He was awake before me, I already knew he saw what I did, So I went to meet him and started begging."

"He said I shouldn't bother, that shits happens. But sincerely I'm not comfortable with it, I want to break up with him, Joro I'm ashamed of myself".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...