"If we are dating and I find out you play sports betting, it's Over" - Nigerian Lady

In Nigeria, sports betting has become a lucrative business among the youths due to it's unpredictability and huge cash out sums - when lucky
A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to reveal she can't be with a guy who plays sports betting.

'If we are dating and I find out you play sports betting, it's Over' - Nigerian Lady

According to @Mz_okikiola on twitter, if she finds out her partner plays sports betting, she's ending the relationship immediately.
She tweeted; "If we're dating and I find out you play sports betting, It's Over!!"
'If we are dating and I find out you play sports betting, it's Over' - Nigerian Lady

One twitter user responded; "Hear say I win 27mill now u will be like baby come let's go and watch match so you will know teams that are in form.."
Another twitter user said; "Na ur choice sha. But its a weird criteria for dating a guy. 7 out of ten guys r currently on that table. Esp in poverty capital"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...