Mother gets surprise from her 3 children who bought her birthday gifts with their lunch money (Photos)

A Nigerian mother has taken to social media to gush about her children who surprised her for her birthday.
The excited woman had explained that her children bought her so many gifts for her birthday with saved up money. The woman revealed that her three children had saved up their lunch money to buy her the gifts for her birthday.
The woman identified as Princess Amaka shared the news on Facebook with photos of the gifts. Princess Amaka had shared the story on Facebook group. She also showed off photos of the gifts with photos of her kids.

Mother gets surprise from her 3 children who bought her birthday gifts with their lunch money (Photos)

According to her, her kids had saved up the N100 and N50 she had given them daily. The gifts items were pairs of sandals and a bag.
She wrote: "My people, I'm plus one today and my kids brought me to tears of joy this morning. I'm so excited! I never knew the lunch money that is normally given to them for lunch, they used to go hungry at the school and keep saving that 50 or 100 naira given to them just to present a gift to mom on her birthday.
My joy is overwhelming, take a look at the shoes and bag my 3 kids planned and got for me. Tears of joy my people. What wonderful children. I call then the best kids in the world. Please ndi Anambra join them and wish me . God is so wonderful."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...