Gay man explains why he chose men over women after a Nigerian woman blasted him for his sexuality

A gay man has replied a Nigerian woman who berated him for his sexuality and he went in hard. (No pun intended)

Jane, a Nigerian lady resident in Onitsha, shared a photo of Matt kissing his boyfriend and condemned them for practising homosexuality.

She wrote:

What will make a guy to be sexually attracted to another guy when there are fine girls all over the world looking for who to love them?

Gay man explains why he chose men over women after a Nigerian woman blasted him for his sexuality

Well, Matt saw the post and replied. In his reply, he pretty much tore Jane apart.

He wrote:

I'll answer, its me in the picture your infatuated by. You've chosen to speak in bad grammar, you've chosen penciled in eyebrows w/2much contour around them, you've chosen to wear bad wigs, & improperly installed lace fronts.

I have chosen to love men, years of dating women like you, doing way too much, I connect with a man in a way I found peace. Not my fault if your still single looking for a mans love and can't find it. Maybe stunts like this is why. Be blessed.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...