Internet blows up as woman finds diamond engagement ring before boyfriend proposes; says the ring is 'basic AF'

Internet blows up as woman finds diamond engagement ring before boyfriend proposes; says the ring is 'basic AF'
A woman has been tagged 'ungrateful' after she found her engagement ring before her boyfriend proposed and complained about the band being 'basic' on social media.
'Ewwwww. Self-shame Friday here I come. Found this in the BF's nightstand. Not a fan,' the woman wrote in a Facebook group. 'Please roast and then tell me how to tactfully say no you need to go get something different,' she added.

The unidentified woman also shared a second photo of the ring with the caption 'basic AF'.

The photos made it to Reddit where several users blasted the soon-to-be fiancée with the hope her boyfriend will dump her over the provocative complaints.
"Honestly, her saying no would be the best thing to happen to the person who's planning to propose," someone wrote.

"She said it herself - he needs something better, except more in the lines of a better relationship, not a better ring," one person wrote.

"I hope the guy sees this and breaks up. Seriously if that's the type of person she is nobody should marry her until she fixes her attitude," another said.

One person called the woman's complaints 'the saddest thing', while another called the 'ring shaming' Facebook group a bunch of 'miserable people'.

Another said the woman should just say no to her boyfriend and 'set the poor guy free'.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...