"I can't date ladies with kids, i don't like anything fairly used" - Nigerian man

A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to give reasons why he can't date a single mother.
According to Azeez Rasheed, he can't be in a relationship with ladies with kids because she's more or like a good riddance to bad rubbish as if she were to be a good woman to her ex, he wouldn't have let go of her.

'I can't date ladies with kids, i don't like anything fairly used' - Nigerian man

He went on to describe single mothers as 'fairly used', and he has never liked anything fairly used, not even electronics.
His words; "I can't date ladies with kids... If she were to be a good woman her ex husband wouldn't have let go of her. She's more or less like a good riddance to bad rubbish
"I Just can't buy what i don't need all because it's cheap. Maybe because i don't like anything fairly used not even electronic. So why should i get married to fairly used lady?"
'I can't date ladies with kids, i don't like anything fairly used' - Nigerian man

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...