Bobrisky meets with James Brown to give him promised N100k

Bobrisky has met up with Obialor James, few hours after declaring his love for him and promising him N100,000 on Instagram.

Recall a while ago, James Brown became an Instagram sensation after a video of an interview he had with the press went viral on the platform.

James had been arrested alongside a couple of other suspected gay men in a club, where it was alleged that an initiation ceremony of gay people was going on.
In his defense, James told the press he was only a hired dancer who happened to perform at the time and that he's not 'a gay' as he 'wasn't caught in the act', but was HIV+.

Those phrases and the expressive way he said them, was what made him an Instagram sensation, as producers even made a beat out of his statements.
Bobrisky then took to Instagram to reveal that he was inspired by the youngster and he's willing to support him - 100k for starters - he asks that James comes to his apartment so they could be in talks.

"James I'm inspired by u darling cos u came out to tell the world wat u are going through. The day I saw your viral video I was so like who is dis strong guy. Now let me tell u darling.... Ask me anything I mean your heart desire I'm ready to support u. Let start from 100,000 cash first. Pls find ur way to my house tomorrow pls. I love u die fuck hate"

Few hours later, James indeed met up with Bobrisky in his house, where he received the N100k cash as promised, and they later had a little fun and posted the video on Instagram.
now that all I need is too help people not to find fame. Have a wonderful day "[/i]

The School Principal
Inset: The School Principal

The principal was said to have flogged her in his office before dragging her outside to continue the flogging in the presence of students. Udoka then proceeded to notify the NYSC Local Government Inspector that he no longer needs her in the school.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...