"Your Zaddy sent N1 million to me" - Roman Goddess says as she flaunts wads of cash (Photos)

'Your Zaddy sent N1 million to me' - Roman Goddess says as she flaunts wads of cash (Photos)
Popular Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, who is known for her humongous frontal asset, has taken to social media to show off credit alert of 1.5million naira and wads of hard currency.
'Your Zaddy sent N1 million to me' - Roman Goddess says as she flaunts wads of cash (Photos)

See the screenshots below;

When we see people like this, we're inclined to think that they've got through medical procedure but when she was asked in an interview with Potpourri, she replied trying to dissolve the distasteful rumour with
"Do you think I have time to spend money on surgery," She continued, saying
"My boobs are very real. I don't need to convince you or anybody but I can tell you they are real. I was born this way and I will remain this way"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...