'Insulting a 70 year old woman old enough to be your mother is totally unacceptable' - Tunde Praise calls out Daddy Freeze

'Insulting a 70 year old woman old enough to be your mother is totally unacceptable' - Tunde Praise calls out Daddy Freeze
A sermon by the wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Foluke Adeboye, where she advised youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before their parents when they decide they want to get married is casuing a stir online.

Reacting to the sermon, leader of the FreeNation, Daddy Freeze said, 'are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility.

These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn't give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash'.

Now a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and PR consultant, Tunde Praise has called out Daddy Freeze for describing 70-year old Pastor Folu as 'senile' (a person having or showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties).

See his reaction below...

Dear Daddy Freeze, first you don't deserve this kind of attention, but today I'll spare you a few lines. I pray that all your worries goes away, I pray you find peace, I pray you find joy. Sir, this is the height of it, insulting a 70 year old woman who is old enough to be your mother is totally unacceptable.

Pastor folu Adeboye manifesting early signs of senility? You can make your point or whatever without sounding insultive Sir, this is not Right, listen to the whole message and stop taking things out of context, you are entitled to your opinion.

Sir, you went to far with that. Learn to balance boldness with wisdom, this is way too far. (You can't suggest my mother is having some kind of brain issue as a result of old age or whatever and I will not come for you...) I pray you find peace.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...