Lady Surprises her Boyfriend on his Birthday, Treats him to a Romantic Picnic (Photos)

A Durban man named Shabangu had an absolutely special birthday recently thanks to his loving and romantic girlfriend.

Shabangu shared photos on Twitter of the picnic his bae, Sphe Mkhize, had arranged for him. He accompanied it with the caption:

"My bae decided to surprise me with a picnic that she thought of and created on her own. Wow she really went out and made sure I had the best birthday in the world. I'm not crying but since this is what love is I never want it to stop! THANK YOU MY LOVE."

Lady Surprises her Boyfriend on his Birthday, Treats him to a Romantic Picnic (Photos)

The photos showed the two lovebirds in a cozy and romantic mood at a scenic location. Sphe brought champagne and food.

Sphe also posted similar pics on her Twitter profile and revealed that she and Shabangu also celebrated their third anniversary in the same week.

In fact, she went much further than that. She also produced a video of the moments she and Shabangu have shared during their three years together.

It's no wonder Shabangu felt her love and declared that he never wants it to stop.

Watch the video below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...