Man explains what transpired after he saw a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke 'napep'

A Nigerian man spotted a mechanic repairing a 'keke napep' (tricycle) with his toddler and it led to an interesting conversation.

John Nta said that, at first, he was worried. Apparently, he believed the scene in front of him was nothing short of child labour. But when he spoke with the father of the child he revised his opinion.

Man explains what transpired after he saw a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke 'napep'

John wrote on Facebook:

The lens of my superior camera caught this duo working on a customer's tricycle popularly called Keke yesterday at Itikke street, off ikot ekpene Rd.

When I spotted them, I became curious and went to interview the mechanic.

Excerpts:

Me: Good afternoon sir.
Mechanic: Good afternoon bro, you bring work?(sic)
Me: No sir, I saw you and the little boy working and became curious and decided to come and admire your work.
Mechanic: Ok bro.
Me: Who is he, your son orrrrrr..
Mechanic: (cuts in) he's my son. He is very strong.
When he comes back from school, he works here with me.
Me: How old is he? I think he's too small to start now to work.
Mechanic: Who told you?? That boy knows all the spanners and their numbers. I want him to repair aeroplane in future so that he will rescue me from poverty.

....There and then, he told the boy to get him 10 spanner, I was shocked to see this 2 years old boy fiddle through the tool box and brought out number 10 spanner for the dad.

My heart melted.Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?....

Is it proper to do this??????Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?Man narrates what transpired after he encountered a mechanic and his toddler repairing a keke?

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...