"I'm not your mate" - Nigerian lady 'angry' at French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her DM

'I'm not your mate' - Nigerian lady 'angry' at French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her DM
A Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to call out French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her messages.

'I'm not your mate' - Nigerian lady 'angry' at French footballer, Mbappe for not replying her DM

The lady who goes by the name '@BROWNIE_XX' on Twitter was very angry at the footballer and her tweet has gone viral.

She wrote;

"I sent you DM you didn't reply. I hope you know i'm not your mate"

France star Kylian Mbappe is living life large. At just 19, he is a World Cup winner and one of the most paid stars in football.

While most of us were begging parents for transport money in our teens, Mbappe continues to prove that he is not the future but rather living in the future!

At 19, Mbappe is dating Miss France! Yes! He is dating the nation's face of beauty, something in Uganda we surrendered for sponsors or white pensioners. Lol. Just kidding!

Here is 20-year-old Alicia Aylies, Mbappe's bae 2017 Miss France winner.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...