I may write book about my crashed marriage - Damilola Adegbite

Damilola Adegbite may have just confirmed that her marriage with Actor Chris Attoh have crashed.

The actress has confirmed to Sunday Scoop that she may write a book on her crash marriage son.

When asked by Sunday Scoop if she was willing to give marriage another try, the Tinsel actress said, "Of course, why not? I never say never. This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word). I don't try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment. I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it. There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn't want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it's not so; they are all very important."

Damilola also believed marriage between two entertainers could work successfully. "I don't see why marriages between entertainers cannot work," she said.

Speaking on her experience working on the movie, Merry Men, with AY, she said, "It was an amazing one for me. I had a good time doing it. This was the first time I worked with AY and I really enjoyed it. However, my dream role is to be a Bond girl. I like the physical part of running and jumping; that'd be a bit more exciting than the drama we are used to in this side. I wouldn't say I'm a tomboy but I like to work out and get active. Before agreeing to be in any movie, I check my character in it and the story in general; I have to connect to it before I can be part of it. I also consider the other actors that would be on the project."

The actress also maintained that acting was the only job she had ever thought of doing. "Right from when I was a little girl, I've always wanted to be in the spotlight. And I'm also lucky because my parents supported me from the outset. I think I had my breakthrough in the TV series, Tinsel," she stated.

Speaking on the cause of the scar just around her eyes, Adegbite said, "It was a car accident when I was younger. It was a ghastly one and at the point of impact, everything just went blank for me and my face was ruined."

On if she would consider cosmetic surgery, Damilola said, "Why not? Every woman is entitled to being confident (in her body). Thankfully, I don't need to. Maybe 10 years down the line, when my cheek or nose probably begins to sag, I would think about doing something."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...