Young man narrates his encounter with his mum's murderers in court

A Nigerian man whose mother was abducted and killed by her driver in 201, has taken to social media to narrate his encounter with her killers today in court.

According to the young man, the driver and his brother who killed his mother approached him in court today, to seek forgiveness and also begged him to plead with the court on their behalf with the hopes that their sentence will be reduced when the judge reaches a decision.

But the bereaved son is confused and said though he has forgiven his mother's murderers, he doesn't know whether to help them get a lesser punishment. He has now asked his followers for advice.

He wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen!

Ok, I was in court today with my sister for my mum's murder case. Most of you know how my mum was abducted by her driver in 2011 and later killed and kept in her deep freezer where she was later found dead...
So, today in court, the driver and his brother who killed her, excused me to the side to plead with me to plead with the court before judgement which will be months from now, in order for the Judge to give them a lesser sentence. This shit messed up my head, even though these guys had earlier begged and apologised to myself and my sister, and we have wholeheartedly forgiven them, even before the said apology. Myself and my sister have taken a decision on this, but I thought to share this with you, to see what you would do in the circumstance, with someone's life almost in your hands technically... phewww!!!!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...