I have a big butttocks and I'm not embarrassed about it - Nkechi Blessing

Nkechi Blessing has said she is aware people stare at her big buttocks and it has never been embarrassing for her.

In a chat with Punch, Nkechi said she's used to having people stare at her backside and she's so comfortable about it.

"Whenever I am passing by, a lot of people shout, especially because I am endowed. I understand because it is a part of my personality. It happens daily and it is a normal thing. I have a very beautiful bum and I cannot feel embarrassed about it. I cannot feel embarrassed about what God gave to me," she said.

Describing her body as a perfect make from God, Nkechi said, "While I was growing up, I was skinny but I had big buttocks. I got bigger and everything was in the right proportion. I cannot complain because God gave me a perfect body. He gave me the perfect fat legs to carry the big buttocks."

Continuing, the actress said she's not bothered that many see her body rather than her acting talent.

"I know that I'm talented and people tend to see my natural endowment but it is okay because it is very obvious. You cannot hide God's glory and blessing. He gave me this endowment so you have to see it first before you see the other sides of me. It is very obvious that I'm a curvaceous lady. I have always been comfortable with my body," she said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...