"I'm a woman and i support Wizkid, Shola should get a life" - Nigerian Lady

For the past two days, drama between Wizkid and his Babymama has been making rounds on social media.

It all started when Shola Ogudu, the singer's first babymama went all out and exposed him of being negligent of his duties as a father. She shared private messages exchanged between them and social media was divided, some for and some against Wizkid.

However, a lady identified as @badgalfofo on Twitter has taken to the platform to address the issue.

'I'm a woman and i support Wizkid, Shola should get a life' - Nigerian Lady

According to her, she is in support of Wizkid's attitude towards his babymama. She also advised Shola to go get a life and fend for her son.

She said; "I'm a woman and i support Wizkid. Women should learn to fend for their seeds, Y'all can hate wizkd for treating her like a useless girl but he's a man and the only connection binding them is Tife. Imagine something bad happens to shola today (God forbid) Tife will be with his daddy and not her family."

She went on to say; "Get a life shola, give wizkid custody of his son so the boy can enjoy the benefits of having star boy dad! Move your son out of 2million house to a better life, your son first. Don't be jealous Zion is the one getting all the goodies, you as well should put out negativity, you're a beautiful woman and you deserve happiness."

Read her tweets below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...