Lady cries out after her client took her pictures to a shrine in Edo state (photos/video)

Lady cries out after her client took her pictures to a shrine in Edo state (photos/video)

A Nigerian lady identified as Judith Trafford, has taken to the social media platform to cry out after her client took her pictures to a shrine in Edo State, following a failed business transaction.

Here's how she narrated the story in full:*********"I have customers in Nigeria and abroad, have never cheated anyone.they pay me and I deliver their good few month ago I was rubbed they took away all my business money my phone and all most of u were aware.the lady bellow Blizz Lilly Williams ordered goods worth 12,500(twelve thousand five hundred naira before the incident I explained to her that I was rubbed Nd I promised to send her back her money so as god could do it I started back my business last week."She messaged me for her money I begged and ask her to have patience that I just started my business back or she should choose wat she needed on my upload so I buy Nd send to her just last week,I went to d market got the goods only for her to send me the video below threatening to kill me.she saved my pictures on fb went to print it out Nd took it to a native doctor."Her dad also called threatening me have send her money back to her but I just want us all to be careful because with this I now know people saves peoples pix on social media to do evil that her pix below and the video she sent me have sent her money back to her and I guess she has being destroying life with this,I guess am not the first person she has taken her pix to her father shrine please kindly share cox if anything should happen she's responsible."See her post below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...