Actor Mustapha Sholagbade's babymama shades his wife, says she relies on filters to look beautiful

Actor Mustapha Sholagbade's babymama shades his wife, says she relies on filters to look beautiful
Mustapha Sholagbade's babymama, has taken a jab at Yoruba Actor's wife after the entertainer took to his IG page to wish her a happy birthday.

Sharing a lovely photo of his wife, the actor wrote;

It's your special day my heartbeat. I wish you all the peace, Wisdom and Knowledge In Sha Allah. Livelong Honey and Keep Wining my heart Everyday. I love you forever my beautiful Wife

However reacting to the post, Mustapha Sholagbade's babymama shared a lovely photo of herself with no makeup and filter, and also wrote;

Afi la hot and sexy naa, orin bi orin water melon

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...