Man says a prayer after finding out he isn't the biological father of their daughter

Man says a prayer after finding out he isn't the biological father of their daughter
A man identified as Jamier Griffin and his adorable baby girl has earned praises online for his gesture after he found out he's not the biological father of his daughter.

In a complicated situation where many would have expected the young man to blast his partner on social media, Jamier from Chicago decided to say a prayer for the baby and her mother.

Read the heartbreaking story below.

9/7/19 I received DNA results saying Giavanna isn't my daughter. My life has changed drastically. Feeling like I've had my spine ripped through my flesh doesn't give my pain justice in words. This is my life!!! Giving myself and the world closure on a chapter God deemed to be unfit for where he's taking me. Giavanna I pray you grow up to be a beautiful, educated black woman with no limitations. I pray your mom elevates to new heights financially, physically, and spiritually. Thank you Giavanna for an amazing 1 year and 5 months.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...