Young lady reveals how she operates a dating website to earn more than 400,000naira dating older men

Young lady reveals how she operates a dating website to earn more than 400,000naira dating older men

A woman has revealed how she uses a sugar daddy website to earn hundreds of pounds dating older men.

24-year-old Lexi Jay, from Ealing, West London, joined Seeking Arrangement last year and can now make up to £800 (about N400,000) per date.

While she says she's ultimately looking for love, Lexi gets to enjoy perks such as expensive gifts and lavish restaurant meals.

She tells MailOnline:

"I love being looked after, being treated nicely and taken to amazing places - and I get all of this.

"I want to find a perfect gentleman who can offer me a way of life that I can enjoy too, but, in the meantime, this suits me very well.

"It's better than using normal dating sites, as you can be specific and get what you want."

The wannabe actress - who joined the site after splitting from her boyfriend - doesn't think there's any shame in seeing sugar daddies.

She says:

"I find the fact someone is willing to pay for my company very empowering and want people to see this dating style as a positive one."

And while she was nervous before her first meeting with a 45-year-old man last July, she soon gained confidence.

Lexi's now been on 10 dates arranged through the site, spending time with lawyers, company executives and bankers.

One even paid a whopping £800 for her company.

"That first time, he gave me some money at the end for my travel expenses, but I knew there wasn't a connection and I would look to meet someone else," explains Lexi.

"I want to find someone I can see a few times, knowing I can enjoy their company and the dates they take me on.

"I'm not looking for a proper relationship right now but, eventually, I would like to find my Mr Right on the site."

Lexi admits to having sex with some of the men, but insists she's "very picky".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...