Check out these lovely birthday photos of a 2-year-old girl that will melt your heart

Check out these lovely birthday photos of a 2-year-old girl that will melt your heart

These lovely birthday photos of a two year old Nigerian girl identified simply as Omolayo is currently making waves on the internet.

A close look at the said photos of the todler reveals a wide range of creativity and cuteness

The proud father of the celebrant shared the photos as well as an emotional heartfelt message to his daughter which read;

" On the 25th of August 2016. Almighty Allah gave me a very special and precious gift ?a BAbygirl ?I named her azeezah ☝ever since your arrival into my life ,everything never remain the same ✅your coming changed everything for good ,you have remained my source of joy and happiness ?omolayo I so much cherish and adore you and I will go extra miles to do anything that will makes you happy ? thank you so much for choosing myself and ur mom as your parents and am so thankful to Almighty Allah for bringing you our way

Happy 2nd birthday my lifewire ???May the almighty bless you with long life and bless you so much with every good things of lifethe almighty will watch over you always ..Amin yarobiremain blessed as always omo mi Apeke......from your beloved father ???"

See photos here;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...