After Five Failed Attempts, Nigerian Lady Disguises As A Pregnant Woman To Get Her PVC Fast (Video)

After Five Failed Attempts, Nigerian Lady Disguises As A Pregnant Woman To Get Her PVC Fast (Video)

A Nigerian lady has revealed how she used a 'fake pregnancy' to get what she wants.

Identified as Grace Eli Isabella Onuh, she took to her Facebook page to reveal how for about 4 days she's been going back and forth INEC PVC Center without being attended to.. But then, she decided to become smart by feigning pregnancy.

She wrote,

#Pregnancyscam #Pvc

I've been to the INEC PVC center for the past 4 days and I wasn't attended to, truth is it is not just me but millions of Nigerians go through the same.

I had to disguise as a pregnant woman and in less than 10hours I got my PVC. Which way #naija ???

Ensure you do anything you can to get your PVC and vote in the right candidate in the year 2019

See photos and videos.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...