Nigerian man surprises wife with a brand new ₦15 million Lexus RX 350 SUV on their wedding day (Photos)

Nigerian man surprises wife with a brand new ₦15 million Lexus RX 350 SUV on their wedding day (Photos)

An event company, @etaleventsng, has taken to their Instagram page to reveal photos of a newly married couple, Bayo & Haffy, and how the groom surprised his bride with a luxurious gift.

According to the page, the young groom presented his wife on their wedding day with a Lexus RX 350 reportedly worth $43,470 (N15m).

Photos from the gift presentation after the wedding, reveal how the wife who was visibly surprised, was very happy to receive the car from her man.

The page which shared the sweet love story and photos on social media wrote:

"Let me tell y'all a little story..... When Bayo informed me that he will be gifting haffy @haffy_rogbe a car, I was super excited like I was the one getting the car. I couldn't wait to see the surprise look on my beautiful bride and BOOM!!!! We pulled the surprise stunt."

Love, they say is a beautiful thing.

See more of their photos below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...