Nigerian lady cries out after being body-shamed by another woman (Photos)

A plus size model by the name Monalisa Stephen, has taken to her Instagram page to call out another woman who body-shamed her over her stretch marks.

According to the lady, the troll claimed she has more than one child because of the stretch mark below her tummy and also added that her tummy is too big.

The aggrieved lady then took to her page to show her dissatisfaction over women trying to bring down other women.

Read Monalisa's response below;

So I woke up to this message and the first thing I think is, what is wrong with women? First of all, even if I had a child [which I don't] so what? A few years back a comment like this would have probably had me crying and depressed but right now I am way passed there.

Most women have stretch marks with or without child birth, the only difference is I'm not offended by my stretch mark. I go to the gym, I work out and I'm healthy, my size doesn't make me unhealthy, neither does my stretch marks.

Dear women, let's learn to appreciate each other's body and be encouraging to each other because irrespective of what size you are, we all have fought insecurities at some point! Let's learn to help each other grow. "I'm not doing this to spite or shame her, it just hurts that this is coming from a woman"

#saynotobodyshaming#Biggirlsaintforsexonly#fatty#plussizefashion#womenliftingwomen #lovenohate#

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...