5 sisters call themselves "orphans with grace" after losing mum and dad 10 months apart (Photos)

5 sisters call themselves 'orphans with grace' after losing mum and dad 10 months apart (Photos)

Losing a parent is bad enough, but losing two within a short period of time is a nightmare, especially when the kids are still really young.

But these six sisters who lost their dad then lost their mum 10 months after that are thriving and grateful for life.

They are calling themselves Orphans with Grace and are still smiling in spite of the loss they've endured.

One of the sister who shared the below photos on her Twitter handle, wrote;

Let me bless Yall with pictures of me and my sisters a month after losing our Mum and 10 months after losing our Dad We are orphans with GRACE

See photos below;

5 sisters call themselves 'orphans with grace' after losing mum and dad 10 months apart (Photos)

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...