I Can't Stop Thinking About Dog Sleeping With Me - Student Laments

A student has taken to social media to lament about how she can't stop thinking about dogs since she watched animal po. rn.

According to the story shared by Joro Olumofin, the undergraduate said she was watching animal po. rn on campus, a dog on woman, she thought it was all fun and games, not until she got home and couldn't stop fatasizing about dogs inside her.

She says she doesn't have a dog but her neighbor does and each time she sees the dog, she gets wet and starts thinking about the dog hugging her from behind.

She says she doesn't know how to stop this and is asking for a solution. In her words;

"Last week my friends and i watched animal p**n on campus. Dog on woman. We where just having fun drinking and all. Now have been fantasizing of dog in me. I don't have a dog but my neighbor does. Have been looking at the dog and i will be getting wet thinking of the dog hugging me from behind. I no it's wrong but i can't stop. How do you suggest i stop? Am shy to ask my friend if they feel the same way. I want to stop thinking this. Will it pass?"

I Can't Stop Thinking About Dog Sleeping With Me - Student Laments

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...