A Nigerian Lady has narrated how her contact lens almost blinded her after she was smoking shisha at a club.


"Please every girl on my snap, list to this: No matter what you do, please don't wear contact lens and smoke shisha unless you're going to be extra careful. About a week ago, my contact lens almost melted inside my eyes"


37944235_10216613264549980_4329112036895096832_n


"It was just God that saved me, it took me like 30 minutes to remove the contact lens from my eye when I got home... Little did I know that it was almost melting inside my eyes, But I later removed it though, but the contact lens spoilt"


"In other news, let's all be very careful please when wearing lens. Don't be in close contact with smoke or fire... a word they say is enough for the wise".


37879460_10216613264669983_700417292332171264_n


37926786_10216613265309999_155496258704769024_n

Download Now