OAP Dotun Calls Hot FM OAP An A** Kisser Over Yemi Alade/Tiwa Savage Drama

OAP Dotun Calls Hot FM OAP An A** Kisser Over Yemi Alade/Tiwa Savage Drama
Few days ago, Yemi Alade, was interviewed in a talk show on Hot FM (98.3). The Nigerian Afropop artiste said she is operating on the same level as David 'Davido' Adeleke and Ayo 'Wizkid' Balogun.

Speaking in the interview ,the 'Johnny' singer said there is no number one.

She said:

"I respect everybody, we all inspire each other in this industry... there is actually no number one because your top five artistes in Nigeria that are the biggest in Africa can shut down the exact same capacity. "The same capacity Wizkid holds down in Africa, I hold it down, the same capacity Davido holds down in Africa, I hold it down, the same venues, we all shut it down. "So there is no number one, and that is the truth but not everybody will agree to that, people will say Yemi shut up but that is the truth. Why don't we go ask the promoters, the people who know the numbers?"

During the interview, the talk show host, Misi also slammed Tiwa Savage. She claimed that the singer and mother of one only shouts during her performances.

She made the statement as she praised Yemi Alade whom she said is vocally better than Tiwa Savage.

Watch the video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...