Nigerian Man Buys Benz For Ex-Girlfriend, Gives Reason

A Nigerian man who bought a Benz for his ex-girlfriend whose name he gave as Jenny, has disclosed why he got her the gift.

The Nigerian man who recounted how his ex-girlfriend stood by him when he had nothing, stated that the lady got humiliated by her friends who advised her to leave him. Kcee Turkey however disclosed that he left Jane in 2013, after he felt he has made enough money.

He however concluded his post by praying for God's blessing on his ex-girlfriend who he described as a nice person.

Few months ago, Billy Flynn was also in the news for buying his ex-wife gifts. Billy Flynn was married, but after having two sons, he and his wife got divorced. He recently shared on Facebook what he decided to do on his wife's birthday. While many ex-husbands would just live the day as though it never truly mattered, Flynn decided to do something different. He shared his story on Facebook, which got picked up by a viral page called "Love What Matters," and honestly, it's incredibly touching.

"It's my ex-wife's birthday today so I got up early and brought flowers and cards and a gift over for the kids to give her and helped them make her breakfast".

Per usual someone asked me why the hell I still do things for her all the time. This annoys me. So ima break it down for you all.

I'm raising two little men. The example I set for how I treat their mom is going to significantly shape how they see and treat women and affect their perception of relationships. I think even more so in my case because we are divorced. So if you aren't modeling good relationship behavior for your kids, get your shit together. Rise above it and be an example. This is bigger than you.

Raise good men. Raise strong women. Please. The world needs them, now more than ever.

The post was shared over 218,000 times and over 24,000 people left comments on this post, sharing how moved they are at Flynn's decision to raise his sons in a healthy, meaningful environment. They also shared some of their own stories.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...