Corper Caught Having S*x With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter User

Corper Caught Having S*x With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter User
A Female serving corps member has taken to Twitter to reveal that her female colleague who just got 200k alert from her Fiance had sex with a random guy within minutes.

The lady with the Twitter handle @Damieikeji revealed that the unfaithful corp member slept with the random dude few minutes after receiving the money from her fiance who lives in another state.

Her Tweet has since gone viral with many folks condemning the yet to be identified lady. Replying a comment, Damie also revealed that she accidentally stepped on their cum inside the toilet.

See her post and some comments below;

Meanwhile, Dauda who lives in Katsina took to Facebook to share the story of how an honest Nigerian returned N80k his friend lost yesterday.

Below is what he wrote...

'Adamsy The Good Samaritan!

So Yesterday My Friend Lost 80k After We Dropped From A Bike. We Didn't Noticed On Time Until We Enter Inside Market. We Later Went Back To Where We Dropped, Asked Around But No One Saw The Money. We Went Back Today To Still Ask Again. Immediately This Guy (Adamsy) Said He's Coming And Rode Off. He Later Came Back With Money In His Hand And Ask Us The Denominations. We Told Him And He Handed The Money Over To Us Exactly How It Was. He Then Said "Mallama(Miss), I Am Not Above This Money And I Don't Have Such Amount But This Is Not My Sweat And I Can't Keep It" Tears Dropped From My Eyes.
People Like Adamsy Are Very Rare Wallahi. May God Bless Him Abundantly'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...