Pretty Nigerian Lady Rocks 'Original' Super Eagles Jersey, Nigerian React (Photo)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Rocks 'Original' Super Eagles Jersey, Nigerian React (Photo)

A pretty Nigerian lady identified as Gift Innocent is currently trending on Facebook after she shared a picture of herself rocking her own customized Super Eagles jersey.

The cost of the original Super Eagles World Cup jersey is about $85 to $90 which is the unit price. Since it is quite expensive she decided to design one with a picture-editing software.

She shared the picture on Facebook and wrote;

"Yes I bought it. I know its expensive. I couldn't help but support my country. 41 thousand naira is nothing compared to my love for Nigeria" he captioned the photo.

Obviously, the young lady is only trying to create humour out of the obviously doctored picture which has gone viral online.

It would be recalled that this jersey was designed by American clothing company, Nike to be used at the forthcoming World Cup in Russia.

See reactions below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...