IGP Idis "Transmission" Message: Drama between police PRO Badmus and a troll

IGP Idis 'Transmission' Message: Drama between police PRO Badmus and a troll

A recent drama ensued yesterday between popular police PRO Badmus and a troll over IGP Idris.

It all started when the police PRO took to her Instagram page to post a photo of the IGP who recently went viral owing to the incoherent speech which set the internet agog.

The photo had captured IGP Idris shaking hands with President Muhammadu Buhari as she captioned it;

"I'm so proud of my IGP, a man with two degrees."

A follower who would have none of it took to insulting her in the comment section over her congratulatory post.

He wrote;

"I thought you were a wise woman, i never knew you were another dummy. SMH"

Badmus was quick to respond in a comment that read; Like your father!?

It appears that social media has given most people to have free will in their expressions and this has led to numerous trolls and venting on the public platform.

Meanwhile, up until now, Nigerians are yet to forgive the IGP for his humiliating viral video and like the case of the NSCDC official, few years ago, some people have decided to be creative and make money out of the ongoing buzz.

In just a few days after the embarrassing leak, customized t-shirts and production of musical singles from the transcript of the speech have emerged.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...