I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k - Nigerian man reveals, shares photo

I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k - Nigerian man reveals, shares photo
A Nigerian man simply identified as Jayden Williams on Facebook has shared a photo of a lady he slept with who demanded N200k from him for sex, but eventually got N20k.

He shared the above photo on his Facebook page, saying;

"I just fucked this bitch very stupid and smelling pussy. She demanded 200k but i gave her 20k, women don cast i swear."

His post has generated several reactions by those who condemned the act.

Trust Nigerian, especially the wounded ladies... They sent him back to the village with a lot of food for thought.

See their comments below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...