"Your beauty is killing me ... in love age does not matter" - Student to Teacher (Read Full Letter)

Teaching practice student shares love letter she got from her student

The teaching practice student who shared her post in Igbo, however added that the new generation students don't have respect for their teachers

A Nigerian teaching practice student, Chioma U. Jane, who took to Facebook to share her teaching practice story, also shared a photo of the love letter she got from one of her students.

'Your beauty is killing me ... in love age does not matter' - Student to Teacher (Read Full Letter)

The teaching practice student who shared her post in Igbo, however added that the new generation students don't have respect for their teachers.

Her post on the love letter reads;

'Your beauty is killing me ... in love age does not matter' - Student to Teacher (Read Full Letter)

This follows up a report of a teacher at a Pennsylvania school, who was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old former student, who she called "her girlfriend" and writing more than 30 love letters to her detailing their relationship.

Nina Scott, 28, was arrested and charged with 34 counts of institutional sexual assault of a minor and corruption of minors and two related charges.

Scott allegedly met the teenage girl when she was a teacher at theVillage, a court ordered child care facility in Radnor Township, The Philly Inquirer reported.

The student said the relationship started when Scott gave her a note that asked how she would feel about a kiss, according to the criminal complaint. The student said she promised to not tell anyone and the two kissed inside the classroom. From last February to October, Scott would sexually assault the girl in the classroom in her car and at her home, according to the criminal complaint.

The girl left the school, but Scott would then write more than 30 letters to the girl and mention her as "her girlfriend." She called her 2-year-old daughter "our baby girl," and in one letter said she was "rolling over in [her] bed and missing [the student] because she was not here," the criminal complaint read.

Many of the letters would allegedly be signed "Pretty." Staff members at the Mid-Atlantic Youth Services facility found the letters from Scott and a journal inside the girl's room. In the journal, the former student referred to Scott as her "future wife," "the love of my life," and "good in bed," the criminal complaint reported.

The staff reported the letters and journal to police in October.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...