"First time to have sex with my boyfriend.. his d**k is big" - Nigerian Lady says, shares photo

'First time to have sex with my boyfriend.. his d**k is big' - Nigerian Lady says, shares photo

A Nigerian Lady, in a bid to trend, has shared photos of herself cuddling up with her boyfriend, using a rather, "weird" caption.

Identified on Facebook as, Confy Josh, she says today will be the first time she'd be having intimacy with her boyfriend.. and she enjoyed the act.

Sharing the photos on her Facebook page, she wrote: "First time to have Sex with him... My Boo's D**k is bigger than ur boo's d**k. I Love you Bby???????", while tagging the said Boyfriend, Danny Young."

'First time to have sex with my boyfriend.. his d**k is big' - Nigerian Lady says, shares photo

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...