Haha 20

A yet to be identified 24-year-old final year student has passed away after he reportedly consumed alcohol, codeine, Tramadol and marijuana at a party.

According to a Twitter user with the name, imperatorduduosa;

A 24 yr old male final year university student died this morning. 5 days ago, he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana. He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU

H 1 14

Another user who seems to be a medical practitioner revealed how the substances will affect the body, see below;

H 2 11

The location of the incident wasn't mentioned

Download Now