"My younger sister is 3 months pregnant for me, call it incest, but we call it fate" - Twitter user reveals,

'My younger sister is 3 months pregnant for me, call it incest, but we call it fate' - Twitter user reveals,

A Twitter user is currently trending on social media, after he revealed that he has been smashing his younger sister, and she's 3 months pregnant with his baby.

Identified as @gurujeremy2 on Twitter, he says they're in love, and their kind of relationship is unique.

'My younger sister is 3 months pregnant for me, call it incest, but we call it fate' - Twitter user reveals,

According to Jeremy, their parents don't of their unique relationship, but they soon will. He tweeted.

Me and my sister have a love that goes beyond the legal system. Some call it incest, we call it fate

Our parents don't know but they will soon cuz she actually 3 months pregnant with my daughter/niece

Me and my baby sister. Cutest couple ever. I love her . The world will never understand the bond we have.

Honestly I didn't know dating your half siblings was a bad thing. We're foreign we don't understand these things

It ain't insects if we only half related

Ok but that is my baby sister and we is f-ing so what else should I say?! Lol

When questioned, he revealed that they are of different mother, but of the same father.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...